Easy Propane Tank Fill-ups
Written on: June 20, 2022
Get Ready for Grilling Season!
We’re all excited that it’s finally summer in the First State. The sun’s out longer, and the temperatures are rising — and that means it’s time to break out your favorite propane-fired outdoor living products.
Whether you’re firing up the grill for an afternoon cookout or a propane fire pit for a cozy evening outdoors, there’s a good chance that you will need a propane cylinder to power your summer fun. After all, 61 percent of grill owners in the U.S. use propane.
Delaware Propane is here to make getting your fuel a cinch!
Easy Cylinder Refills Near You
Trust us — it’s always a better idea to refill your portable propane tank than to exchange it. Refilling with a propane company is generally cheaper than trading in a cylinder with a third-party retailer.
And Delaware Propane offers the most convenient and affordable refills option around!
We can fill your cylinder quickly at our office at 2443 S Dupont Blvd in Smyrna.
- Refill hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday, we offer $20 propane cylinder refills.
- On Fridays, you can refill for only $15!
Safety Tips for Propane Cylinders
Propane cylinders are easy to store and transport, but it’s vital that you remain safe while handling them.
- Make sure to get your cylinders filled right before going home, and transport them upright in your vehicle, safely secured, with two windows open.
- Regularly check your cylinders for dents, rust and other damage.
- Here’s how you test a cylinder for leaks. After connecting the cylinder, spray it with soapy water and open the valve. If you see bubbles, tighten the fittings. Check again, and if you still see bubbles, there’s likely a leak. Immediately replace the leaking container.
- Keep your cylinders stored upright, clear of flames and spark-producing items and out of extreme heat.
At Delaware Propane, we want to be your trusted home comfort partner. Drop us a line to join our family of customers!